THANK YOU so much for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.
If you liked the story, please consider buying a book and supporting my work. The book includes LOTS of extras, including:
- The 19-page prologue that tells the full story of The Lonely Ones. It’s in prose format with special illustrations.
- The whole Rock & Tin story in full-bleed format.
- A 14-page “Behind the Page” section that explains how the story was made and includes lots of development art.
- TWO bonus stories. “The Messenger,” a 20-page story of a robot on a mission, and “Green,” an 8-page tale of hope.
- The complete graphic novel is 180 pages in standard comic book size format.
Aside from the graphic novel, there are a few other extras available:
- The variant cover version of the book with a full color cover by my friend Denver Brubaker.
- The 5-issue floppy comic version of the full story.
- A couple of prints and other miscellaneous goodies.
You can find all of this at my store right here.
I am back to work on my original comic, Marooned. I would love it if you continued to enjoy my stories. You can connect with me in these ways:
- Read my story Marooned, currently publishing once per week.
- Consider supporting me as an artist over at Patreon.
- My Facebook page
- My Twitter account
- My main website, Pixelmech.com
Again, thank you so much for reading, and stay in touch!